Monday 8 April 2013

Nia White Belt Graduation and new sister website coming soon



Nia will be part of my daily routine now, as I want to intensify the learning, I got, and the deep connection to sensation, I gained. I am also planning to make it part of my business and service offers. In two months time I intend to launch a Nia class in London Victoria.

Apart from Nia coming into my life and I promise you will hear more about it, there is a sister site to this web page in progress http://makeyourselfhome.co.uk/
Make Yourself Home will be less about me and more about young professional who want to feel alive in their body, relationships, their city and work.
Hop over and send me some comments. Much appreciated!

Today I am celebrating, because I completed the Nia White Belt Intensive Training This Saturday.

It was a fabulous experience.
I feel energised, happy, healthy and strong. Nia has given me a new lens to look at myself and my relationship to my body. I walk different now and my body clearly tells me off, when I've sat at my computer for too long.

This picture is a little taster. Also have a look at the pictures I published here.

No comments:

Post a Comment